As everyone has heard by now, new restrictions will come into place as of Sunday Dec 13th @ 12:01am. We will be closed after our Saturday bingo events for a minimum of 4 weeks. The safety of staff, volunteers and players is our number one priority. We are excited to announce we will be expanding our VBingo program during the restrictions. Please watch our website for more information.
From all our us at the Bingo Barn – Take care and Stay Safe.
Check out our video for Bingo Alberta Live displaying our VBingo – Virtual Bingo, play bingo from the comfort of your home, your campsite or even in your car in a parking lot… click on the VBingo tab for more details.
We are excited to be open and running again. We are open 7 days per week for Afternoons and Evenings and Fri/Sat for latenight. At this time we will not be running our morning program.
We have lots of safety protocols in place to keep our staff, players and volunteers safe while they are in the hall.
- Dedicated entrance and exits
- Temperature checks and sanitation when you enter the building.
- Masks are worn by staff/volunteers when on the floor
- Masks MUST be worn by players when walking around the hall and if approached by a staff/volunteer at your table.
- 1 person per table with all seating on one side of the table
- Social distancing markers on the floor
- Plexiglas between staff/volunteers and players at the tills, island, lottery and concession.
- Sanitizer on the tables for extra use
- Social distancing in the washrooms
We hope you will work with us to ensure we keep everyone safe and keep our door open. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know.
Donna & Chris
Progressive Bonanza – No Cap! We start the pot at 48#’s or less and add $ 175 at each afternoon and evening event and $ 50 at each morning and latenight event. We will increase the number needed to be won every $ 3500. (the number goes up the following day, ie if the pot caps at an afternoon event, the next day the number will be increased) Get more information here.
The 33rd Street NE Community Bingo Association (Bingo Barn) is a non-profit society formed to conduct and manage fundraising activities in a socially responsible manner for the benefit of both players and local charities.
Bingo helps charities across the province meet some of their financial demands, help parents keep their kids in a multitude of activities such as baseball, hockey, dance soccer, swimming, band, etc.